Monday, September 7, 2009

Lagendary Nikon 50mm f1.4 & Nikon FM Body





I got two units of Nikon 50mm f1.4 lens (Manual Focus). Both lens usable but with minor fungus which i dont see effect in the photo taken. (Something predictable for lens more than 30 years). I give free 2 Nikon FM body which i guess still working. I try to snap...and the shutter was ok & functioning. No real test with film done as i dont have film. This lens was easily service either DIY or send to the shop because no electrical contact on the lens. But i left it for new owner.

Price:
Package 1: 1 unit 50mm f1.4 + free Nikon FM Body = RM 450
Package 2: 2 units Nikon 50mm f1.4 + Free 2 Nikon FM Body = RM 750

Free shipping all around Malaysia. All price negotiable but must be reasonable, else i will ignore your sms /pm. Buy with confident. I have a good rating in Lelong. If required, i will put up auction in lelong.com.my.

My name is: Sia Chee Fui
IC: 820213-13-5587
Mobile: 0168767879 (You may call to avoid been cheated)
Location: Kuching, Sarawak.

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Sia.. nice camera.. where did u get them from. ;) I will buy if I hv some 450 spare around hehe.

    ReplyDelete